Friday 13 February 2015

What's in my school bag (collab with emsirose)

Hey guys!
Today I'm doing a collab with emsirose!! This week I'm doing a whats in my school bag and next week I'll be doing what's in my bag!!
So onto the point 
(Sorry I don't have any pictures so I'll just tell you)
Anyway my school bag is leather sort of back pack thing (it's not even a backpack but yah)
In it I have the usual things like books *yawn*
But then I have my makeup bag with my concealer, mascara, eyebrow mascara and powder.. These are basically just to touch up my makeup if it comes off or something..
I also I have a pencil case with 2 pens 2 pencils and a rubber (usual things)
I also always have a baby lips with me as it's winter and I have a cold so I have super chapped lips *cry*
I also have lunch & a bottle of water but yah they're just the normal things..
Oh and I also keep some change in there in case of emergencies etc...
That's it for today but remember to check out emsirose's half of this and to check back next week for the other half of mine
Bye


2 comments:

  1. Great Post! Can't wait to see next weeks!
    Emsi xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post :)
    I nominated you for the Liebster award .
    Check out my post for the rules :)
    http://thinkpinkxox.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete