Monday 9 February 2015

january favourites!!

hey guys!
sorry for not posting in a while but I'm trying to get onto a rota sort of thing now so it should work better! so I know its a little bit late but today I decided I'd do a January favourites for you!! its all a bit random but they're things that I've loved last month!!
the first thing I loved in January (nearer the end) is my sorry about my hair beanie! its such good quality and looks great (I might not look that good in it but I've seen other people looking amazing in it!!). if you didn't already know its one of the limited edition things that pointlessblog (Alfie Deyes) has sold, and I absolutely love it!!!
the next thing, which I got nearer the end of January (again!!), is this Maybelline brow drama in transparent (as its hard to find things that match the colour of my brow hairs) sculpting brow mascara!! its amazing and I find it works a lot better on my brows then a pencil or whatever else you could use, however that's just me so it might be different for you.
 
now onto lush... I recently bought the butterball, as I'd seen so many amazing reviews on it. as soon as I dropped it into my bath it was fizzing around and smelt... I want to say lush but I don't think that would be a very good description.. it smelt vanillary? if that's a word? anyway it smells amazing!!
the final thing in my favourites is this mua palette called undressed, I wrote about this in my last blog so I won't say much about it (click here to go and see the blog) , but I will tell you that it's reasonably cheap and has really cute natural colours that I love!!
so that's it for now but if you click > here < it will take you to my instagram page so you can see regular updates on what I'm doing, but other than that
bye
 


3 comments:

  1. Great Post! I am also a massive fan of Butterball and agree that it has a vanilla scent, possibly with hints of cocoa (hehe!). I also love the MUA palette.
    Emsi xox

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a lovely blog! I just picked up brow drama so it's always reassuring hear great things about it :) xx
    ThinkPink xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush is my favourite store!
    You have a very cute blog, and your doing well for only having it for a few months!
    Mind checking out my blog?
    h-r-j.blogspot.com

    Hannah Xx

    ReplyDelete