Friday 30 January 2015

what's in my makeup bag?

hey guys!
sorry I haven't posted in ageesss! my computer was broken *cry* and I had nothing to write this on,  but its fixed now so i'm back! Instead of doing a Friday flipbook through the week (not much has happened) I thought i'd show/tell you whats in my makeup bag (as you can see from the title)... it's taken me ages to make so I hope you all like it (also sorry if some of the pictures aren't very good quality, they looked better before I uploaded them to my laptop) so here we go!
this is my just say yes zoella beauty makeup bag. I absolutely love it as its just the right size to fit all of my makeup in! also it looks super cute just like the whole range of zoella products!
These are my 2 primers. The one on the left/bottom, is the Maybelline baby skin instant pore eraser in clear. I've had this for quite a while and absolutely love it! Its so easy to apply and really helps. On the right is the bare mineral prime time primer (it came in a kit), I've only recently started using this but I absolutely love it! I can't choose my favourite between the 2, but I'd definitely recommend them both!
 
I love my no7 match made concealer in the shade warm ivory. its so easy to apply and covers my spots etc. really well!
 
next is my bare minerals original spf 15 foundation. I got it for Christmas and adore it, it is such a light, easy foundation to apply and when I have it on I can barely feel it!
 
this is the bare minerals warmth all-over face bronzer. I got this for Christmas as well (they came in the kit). I wasn't to sure about this to start with, as it is nothing like I've used before, but after using it a few times I found that I really like it, as it is a really nice colour.
 
This is the bare minerals, mineral veil. It came in the kit and I love it! It helps hold my makeup on for way longer than it normally would.
 


 This is my mua eyeshadow palette. It is called undressed. The shades from top left to right then bottom left to right are:
        Fluff, rose ash, fawn, gild, hazel, lion    
Bronze ore, burnished brown, tawny, henna, fuel, cool grey
I really like this palette as it has a wide variety of shades that I love!
 
i
Recently bought this mascara, it is the wonder' full mascara by rimmed London. I really like this, as it makes your eye lashes look really full (as you would assume from the name of it).
 
This is the the master shape brow pencil by Maybelline. It has 2 ends, one with the brush and the other has the pencil. i'm really bad with my eyebrows and don't really fill them in, as I think the colour isn't right for me, so if anyone knows any good brow pencils etc... comment below!
 
This is my topshop lipstick in the shade Nevada. I really like this as its a nude colour but doesn't make you look stupid.
 
These are 3/4 of my baby lips collection. My favourite is hydrate but I couldn't find it when I was taking pictures so here are my other 3 form left to right: peach kiss, Dr rescue just peachy, pink punch. As you can see I like the pink shades in this as well, I think this is because I prefer natural makeup.

this is my Tanya Burr lipgloss in the shade chic. I think this is an amazing product, this is because aging it is a nude colour, but it has a shine to it (Ike any other lipgloss) but I absolutely love this!
 
That's it for what's in my makeup bag, I hope you liked it :) if you'd like to see more things like this leave a comment below! Also if you have anything you'd like me to write about leave a comment:) you can follow me on instagram by clicking on the my instagram link on the side:)
Thanks for reading
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment