Friday 9 January 2015

a little bit about me


Hey guys!
Welcome to my little blog!
I thought as this was my first post I’d tell you a little bit about myself, so here we go:
I’m British.
I play netball
I am addicted to the internet.
I have a cat and a dog.
I’ve spent ages working up the courage to start a blog, and now I finally have :D
I’m running out of things to tell you…
I try to be funny but I’m actually not as you can see by the comment above.
Anyway that’s about it as I thought I’d keep my first post short so that I don’t bore anyone who might read this…
So if you think I should keep posting or have any ideas on what kind of things you’d like me to write about leave a nice comment below ;)
Thanks for reading
Bye xx

4 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Keep blogging, i'm excited to see more from you.
    Emsi Rose xo

    p.s we're going to have the same blog birthday, but a year apart!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aha thank you so much:) and happy blog birthday!;)

      Delete
    2. Can't wait for more posts! Will definitely be checking back for more, Megan x

      http://booksandbeautyx.wordpress.com

      Delete
    3. thanks so much I love your blog x

      Delete