Wednesday 14 January 2015

the blogger tag!!

Hey guys
Yesterday I was tagged in emsi rose 's blogger tag, which means that I now do one:)
I was actually quite excited when I found out because I thought it was a cool interesting way for you all to get to know me… if anyone reads this.
Anyway onto the rules: I was tagged to do it which means that I now I do this and then tag 11 more people to do it… the problem is I don’t know eleven people to tag. so I'm tagging d0llsanddr3amers and YOU! so if any of you want to do this then you can say you were tagged by me to do it… so yeah.
first I need to say 11 facts that no one would know about me…
the blog before this was a facts about me so this will be hard!! how about you all just go back and read that then come and carry on with this post… Joking!! I wouldn’t make you all do any more reading, its kind enough of you to start reading this;)
Okay back to the point 11 facts about me, hmm where to start…
1) I have a brother and a sister
2) I’ve been best friends with my best friend from since idek pretty much forever ;)
3) I’m quite shy until you get to know me
4) once you’ve gotten to know me get ready for your mind to be blown
5) my favourite animals are elephants and dogs (sorry to my cat and any other cats)
6) I used to learn the piano and the saxophone (at different times)
7) I wasn’t very good at either
8)I LOVE taking photos and will post some at some point
 9) I get worried about weird little things that aren’t important
10) I’m not really good at writing things about myself as I think it makes me sound vain
11) my favourite book of all time is probably divergent (I LOVE insurgent and allegiant as well but divergent is definitely my favourite out of the 3)
Questions by emsi rose
1) why did I start blogging? I started blogging because after spending ages reading other peoples I thought I that I'd have a go.
2) favourite song, artist, band? My favourite song is riptide by vance joy, I love the tune if that makes sense. My favourite artist is Ed Sheeran because he is fabulous. and my favourite band is 5sos as I love their sound and lyrics. I don't think that last bit made sense either.
3)what makes you happy? I love spending time with my family, I spend the whole summer with my dads side of the family so we are all very close.
4) one wardrobe staple. Definitely my dark blue skinny jeans I live in them
5)whats one place you want to visit? Hawaii it looks amazing!!
6)if you could change one thing about you're life what would it be? never meeting my granddad. He sounds like he was an amazing man
7)favourite shop, why? new look because I love their clothes
8) whats to the right of you? My phone
9) make up product staple? Baby lips especially hydrate which is the blue and pink one
10)| skin care staple? Dr Andrews weil for origins … by origins
11)| favourite quote? What does it mean to you? If you ain’t scared you ain’t human - the maze runner, I like this because it is true and I love the book the maze runner.
My questions for others:
1)what is your favourite book?
2) what was the last film you watched? Did you like it?
3) what inspired you to start a blog?
4) fairy lights or candles?
5) who is your favourite youtuber?
6) favourite song?
7) best concert you’ve been to
8) favourite film
9) have you ever thought of making a youtube channel for vlogging?
10) whats your favourite thing to do?
11) favourite book/film quote & why?
I hope you enjoyed reading this and if you could comment requests below for my next blog it would really help:)
also if you click on either of these names it will take you to their blogs which are both fantastic: emsirose & d0llsanddr3amers
Thanks for reading
Bye

4 comments:

  1. Hehe... I LOVED reading this and thanks for mentioning me! I love 5SOS too, so excited to see them this year!
    emsi xo
    (emsirose.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much!! you're so lucky getting to go see them!! I saw them at a one direction concert last year, They were amazing!!

      Delete
  2. Origins is such a good brand along with Baby lips! Such a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete