Friday 16 January 2015

fridays flipbook though the week!!

hey guys
I'm going to blog every Friday (at least) and I'm going to call it my Friday flipbook through the week. idk why I am calling it this but I am so yeah. I wanted to try and make it to sound smart so I tried using alliteration idk if it worked. I don't think it did (haha). anyway these posts are just going to be me saying whatever I want to say. I'm really just going to write what I would say if I was talking to you.
 
first things first I'd like to ask are you supposed to put a . after you end brackets if its the end of the sentence or not? I'm going to unless I'm told its wrong but you know I thought I'd ask.
 
so today I had a science test *cry* and by the end of it my confidence in science had gone from I'm okay at this to what even is this subject I don't understand it anymore! haha so my grade in that should be interesting..
moving swiftly on from my failure at science:
I was thinking about how I love seeing what other people have to say and I thought that maybe if any of you guys have an opinion (obviously you have an opinion but I mean one that you'd want to share) on anything that I write about then just comment below!!
also I would like to thank anyone who has taken the time to read my blog/write comments at the end of my posts. I really appreciate it as it feels like I'm not just talking to myself and that someone is actually listening to what I have to say.
so if anyone wants to say something to me just write a comment below, I love reading them!!
 
that's about it for this Fridays flipbook through the week, and now that I have written it I realise that I didn't really talk about the whole week its mainly just been about today! (haha) 
I will have to try again next week!! ;)
so if I don't write anything in between now and next Friday
thanks for reading
bye

2 comments: